The AILET 2021 exam is just approximately around the corner and you have barely a few more days left for the preparation! So, many of the appearing candidates might have a doubt about how to cover the complete entire syllabus in such a short period. If you are really committed and dedicated to your goal, then it is an easy job to ace the exam. You just need to frame your preparation smartly for better outcomes.
Also, you need good speed with exceptional conceptual knowledge. If you are worried about how to improve your speed on the final day of the exam?
Well, you are at the right place then, here are some tips and the right ways to follow for your AILET EXAM. Just have a glance at this on how to plan your last month's preparation, how to manage your time in the exam, and more. it will give an insightful view on how to plan and implement them successfully.
Choose the right course for you
Here are the prime law courses over various specializations and education levels that you can choose from
- B.Com LLB
- Master of Business Law (MBL)
Strategies for AILET 2021
1. Getting into a good Law School is a dream of many ambitious lawyers. But the real, actual experience of Law school can be much more complex or difficult from the image learners have in mind of their law school life. Therefore, being cognizant of the realities and hurdles of Law School is something that is of ultimate importance, even if one is completely convinced that becoming a lawyer is his sole aim in life. Accumulating the right preparation strategy is evenly important to crack the AILET exam within less time.
2. In the AILET exam, the questions paper comprises English, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and Basic Elementary Mathematics. You should have a good command of all these subjects in order to clear the exam on the first trial of the attempt.
3. Train yourself for long reading hours and try answering mock papers between 3 to 5 pm to prepare your mind to be productive within that time frame as the AILET Exam is conducted at the same time. If you seriously consider yourself enrolling in Law School, it would be practically assumed of you to be a greedy reader, because Law school seriously expects you to eat down the books like fried chicken. From journals to statutes, articles, research papers, even poetry, and literature. Law school demands extensive reading and it should be an essential habit to have in your stockpile if you really want to succeed in Law School.
4. Tackle Reading Comprehension, As per the analysis of the previous paper AILET EXAM, it is quite remarkable that reading passage comprehension in them is a bit too long and usually difficult to comprehend. So, it is expedient that you need to keep aside more time to solve the aforementioned section of the exam law faculties encourages students to analyze appellate court decisions. The student will examine the judge’s reasoning and findings and conclude general legal principles from any landmark or specific cases. Throughout the course of your first year of law school, you will be expected to read and concisely or summarize hundreds of cases. Students are typically allotted about 30 pages per credit hour, which amounts to approximately 460 pages per week. To overcome this large volume of reading, you must know how to learn, how to read promptly while knowing complex material.
These are some quotes from law students
- “Study, study, study, and study smart - meaning learns how to outline and prepare for class early on.”
- “Start your outlines as early as you can. The sooner you do this, the less stress you will feel at exam time.”
- “Do not stress about grades and exams. Just work hard and do your best. A relaxed brain is a happy brain and being exhausted will not improve your chances of success.”
5.Time Management, Strategizing your time management in the right way is the most efficient key for any competitive exam. And it goes very well with AILET too for cracking this exam. Students will be allotted a total of 90 minutes to complete the exam. Do not waste longer time on a particular question if you are not able to identify and get the correct answer. Move to the next question if you feel the question is complicated and more time-consuming.
G.K / Current Affairs
6. Solve Question Papers Like any other entrance exam, make sure to solve as many AILET Previous Year Question Papers as possible. While solving these sample papers, set a fixed time limit in the form of a real-time exam and try completing it on time. In this way, you can enhance your time management skills and problem-solving skills as well. Also, you will understand the complexity level of questions and the type of questions that will be asked in the exam. Place the timer before taking any sample paper or mock test. Designate a fixed time for each section and try to complete it within the designated time.
7. Revise Study Notes Without revision, it is difficult to recognize all the concepts, especially, Through your last-minute preparation, make sure to revise the study notes and the key points that you prepared at the time of preparation. This will help you memorize all the important definitions, formulas, points, etc
8. Make Mocks Your Friends!! Experts suggested that taking up AILET Mock Tests at the last minute will eventually help analyze your preparation and progress in weak areas. Also, it will help improve your speed while solving the question paper. You will come across various questions through which you can know on which topic you are strong and in which you need to improve.
9. Get Important Resources A few of the very essential resources for boosting any law student in their career include;
- BARE ACTS is the “bible” for lawyers-so you don’t look like a fool in class.
- Black’s Law Dictionary should be a best friend for any law student.
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk is the basic manual for acing your legal English write-ups or research paper
Quantitative Techniques for AILET Exam Preparation
- Do not strain with the burden to yourself with the questions of such section.
- The problems asked will be of a basic preliminary level which can be solved effortlessly.
- The applying candidates must not gratify themselves in new concepts just before the last hour of examination, instead, revise the basic concepts and formulas that you are already familiar with.
- AILET being an objective type examination demands you to create strategies that will advance up your problem-solving speed.
No Need to Panic in Case of New Pattern Questions
- There is no need to panic if you find any new pattern question, just attempt questions as much you know.
- If it is new then it's new for everyone just keep calm.
- Read the questions and instructions carefully.
- Solve it gradually step by step by applying the basic concepts of the topic.
- Still, if you are unable to solve it then leave it and go to another question.
- It is not obligatory to go through the entire study material at the eleventh hour. Read thoroughly the whole contents pertaining to the syllabus of AILET 2020 once so the principles remain in your brain.
- The learner must figure out the manner of the commonly asked question in the previous year’s question papers and must circle out the important areas to cover based on that.
Admission Process For LLB Colleges
Law, as a professional degree being in great demand among students. But to get admission into any recognized law college in India, the students must fulfill the required criteria, so that they are eligible to appear for the examination.
- Candidates appearing for any law school should have finished their class 12th exams from any recognized school educational board of India or either should have an adequate alternate qualification.
- If the candidate belongs to the OBC or General category or is a specially-abled person, then the minimum marks required in class 12th exams are 45%. Whereas, In the case of ST and SC candidates, the requirement is reduced to 40%.
Entrance To Clear For Best Law School
To get admission to the top law colleges in India and abroad, the interested students need to either go through a rigorous selection procedure or needs to clear Law entrance exams. Given are the names of the exams that you need to clear in order to start a career in Law including AILET
- Common-Law Admission Test [CLAT]
- All India Law Entrance Test [AILET]
- Law School Admission Test [LSAT]
- IPU-CET (Law)
- Army Institute of Law Test [AILT]
- Cambridge Law Test
- Law National Aptitude Test [LNAT]
- DU LLB exam
Law school, despite all its hurdles, is a way more lavishing and the most rewarding experience of your life. It not only gives you a tag of the lawyer but also teaches you the work ethics, awareness about the legal world and keeps you updated with all new basics amendments. You just need to work hard undoubtedly, get a reputed college and conquer in the right way and in the right direction.