Application deadline extended for Jamia Hamdard Admissions 2021; details here
About Jamia Hamdard Deemed University
In 1989, the Ministry of Human Resource Development granted Jamia Hamdar4d the status of a deemed university. Students at the university can choose from a range of undergraduate and diploma programs, such as Nursing, Nursing Nursing, Science, Medicine, Law, Social Science, and Business Management, among others. Candidates should keep an eye on Jamia Hamdard's official website and this page for more updates.
- The last date to apply for the Jamia Hamdard Admission 2021 program has been extended until August 10, 2021.
- In the past, applications were due on July 31, 2021.
- You might be able to see jamiahamdard.edu or jamiahamdard.nopaperforms.com if you are interested in applying for the courses.
- Hamdard Admissions 2021 has extended the application deadline till August 10, 2021. Prior to July 31, 2021, applicants could apply.
There are two websites available for applicants to apply - jamiahamdard.edu and jamiahamdard.nopaperforms.com.
- 4With the COVID-19 situation in mind, the decision to extend the application date was made. Upon a request from some students and other communities, Jamia Hamdard Afshar Alam's vice-Chancellor took the decision. In addition, he said that this would facilitate more people applying to the course. The number of applicants to undergraduate and diploma courses in 2021-22 will therefore increase.
- All Undergraduate and Diploma courses have extended their last date for applications. The application process for Jamia Hamdard University will begin in June. Jamia Hamdard University, like other institutions of higher education, depends on candidates' performance in different entrance examinations, including the Joint Entrance Examination, the National Eligibility Exam, and others.
Jamia Hamdard Admission 2021 Date- Last Date to apply for Jamia Hamdard Admission 2021-4 August 10, 2021
- The university may, however, offer admission to various courses based on the marks obtained in their board examinations due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic.
- It is important for candidates to note that they will be given an opportunity to select eight preference options while applying.
- Prior to submitting an application, candidates must select at least one preference of subject. Candidates must select at least one academic field before they start the application process.