NMAT 2021 notifications and schedules will be released by GMAC, the exam conducting body for NMAT by GMAC 2021. The NMAT 2021 scores will be accepted for MBA admissions to NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai (PGMPW), ISB (Certificate program), VIT Vellore, XIM Bhubaneswar, and many other MBA colleges across India.
It is accepted at NMIMS University and 30+ leading business schools and universities. There are two ways to take the NMAT 2021 exam - in a Test Centre or online via proctored exams at home - including self-scheduling, rescheduling, and taking on any date. There are 66 NMAT exam centers in India and four outside the country that conduct NMAT 2021 exam. In addition to NMIMS Mumbai, VIT, and XIMB are among the top MBA colleges to accept NMAT 2021. NMAT 2021 exam pattern is similar to other leading national-level MBA entrance exams like CAT and XAT. It will be a computer-based test with MCQ question types.
What is NMAT?
The NMAT by GMAC 2021 entrance exam, or NMAT 2021, is an MBA entrance exam administered by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies University and other prestigious B Schools in India. NMAT was formerly administered by NIMMS but was taken over by GMAC. During the test window, students can choose the NMAT 2021 exam date and location of their choice. NMAT 2021 and GMAT share some features, such as the ability to choose preferred testing dates and to self-schedule the NMAT exam, time and location, and appointment dates based on the availability of seats at the test center.
During the test window of 88 days, the NMAT is held once a year and is a national entrance exam. GMAC's NMAT score is calculated according to the performance of students in three sections: Quantitative Skills, Language Skills, and Logical Reasoning. How many times Can I apply for NMAT? - Tests can be scheduled at the convenience of the candidates and according to their individual preparation levels. The NMAT can also be taken by GMAC in a maximum of three attempts.
NMAT 2021 has the following key aspects:
- According to the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), details about the exam will likely be released within the month of August
- GMAC's NMAT is scheduled for November to January
- For the upcoming session, it is possible to conduct the NMAT test in a proctored online mode like last year.
- NMAT's exam pattern was revised last year by GMAC. There are now 108 questions instead of 120.
Find out more about NMAT by GMAC 2021, including eligibility criteria, schedule, participating colleges, and admission process, by continuing to read this article.
Highlights of GMAC's NMAT in 2021
- Name of the Examination: NMIMS Management Aptitude Test
- Also known as NMAT
- Under the direction of GMAC
- Level of the Examination: National
- Syllabus: Quantitative, Reasoning, Languages skills
- Mode of examination: Online
- Fees : 2000 + 300 GST
- The pattern of Questions: 108 Questions
- The exam can be applied: 3 Times
- Courses offered: MBA | PGDM
- Test Window: 88 Days
NOTE: For further Details and Registration you can check the official NMAT Website: https://register.nmat.org
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
In order to be eligible for NMAT 2021, the following criteria have been specified by the exam authority. Before taking the entrance exam, candidates must meet certain eligibility requirements.
- Applicants should have completed their education under the 10+2-plus-3 pattern or under four years of education in any discipline
- The final year of graduation must have at least a 50 percent aggregate
- The NMAT 2021 is also open to graduate students currently awaiting results or students in their final year of studies. Until the graduation certificate and graduation mark sheet are received, admission is provisional
Prior to registering for the NMAT exam, candidates should check the eligibility requirements of the colleges that are participating. The process of applying for admission to five schools requires applicants to select five schools of their preference, each of which may have its own eligibility requirements.
Some of the most frequent questions asked by the students are, what is the good Score at NMAT 2021?
A number of institutions will give preference to NMAT Cutoff scores between 150 and 200. Apart from sectional cutoffs, NMAT Cutoff scores in the overall category will also be taken into account. Applicants must score a normalized score of 200 (91.1%) in order to get into NMIMS Bangalore, while in order to get into NMIMS Mumbai, candidates need a score of 208 (94%).
Colleges that are accepting NMAT Scores:
- Alliance University
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management
- SP Jain Institute of Management
- ITM Business School
- GITAM, Hyderabad
- Ansal University
- ICFAI Business School
- Woxsen School of Business
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
- IILM University, Gurugram
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- LM Thapar School Of Management
Application Process of NMAT:
Online applications are accepted
The following payment methods can be used: Net Banking, a credit card, a debit card, or another method of payment
The NMAT application form 2021 will be released tentatively in November, as mentioned in the NMAT 2021 notification last year. Candidates can register for NMAT 2021 by visiting the NMAT GMAC website. Applicants can also fill out the NMAT 2021 application form by following the steps provided below.
NMAT 2021 registration
Step 1 - NMAT 2021 Registration
Step 2 - Submit your details (personal, education, contact, work experience, list of programs, Photo ID)
Step 3 - Verify that the details match (Name and Date of Birth) as shown on the photo identification
Step 4 - Select MBA programs and B Schools
Step 5 - Upload the NMAT 2021 photo and signature
Step 6 - Choose the mode of NMAT examination
Step 7 - Pay the exam fee for NMAT 2021