AICTE | UGC
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
Acharya Bangalore B- School is a Private Business School in India founded in the year 2008 by Dr. B Vijaypal Reddy. Acharya Bangalore B- School is affiliated to Bangalore University and Approved by AICTE. ABBS main objective is to provide quality management education with a firm base of values and ethics.
ABBS has an approach to differential learning programs that have been prepared by established industry leaders and introduces various activities such as industry interfacing, entrepreneurship development, live workshops, Management Development Programs and Publication Development.
ABBS is surrounded by five acres of greenery and has state of the art infrastructure facilities such as well-equipped classrooms, hostels, auditoriums; library and IT lab which helps students gain the right skills and in-depth knowledge in the field of Business Management.
At ABBS we offer several courses on Life Science, Media & Communication, Commerce and Management, each of these courses are being taught by the Top-notch Faculties, who are equipped with the abundance of knowledge in their particular subjects and fields. The Institute has a great track record with the Industry leaders by collaborating we’ve established a proper relationship the past few years. ABBS has the tendency to draw valuable insights from business liaisons which then helps students with enhancement, enrichment and recruitment.
Vision- To provide relevant education, consistent with the changing world, by integrating the best faculties and infrastructure to enable students to stand the test of time and be of utmost benefit to society.
- To create an interface with industry and academia.
- To offer value-added training programs in addition to the prescribed syllabus.
- To encourage knowledge synthesis through active faculty-student interaction.
- To enhance faculty knowledge base through regular training and seminar participation.
- To provide extensive experiential learning sessions enabling students to compete on a global level.
- To impart professional ethics and social responsibilities.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Axis Bank | PwC | ICICI Bank | Samasta | Kotak | Red Carpet | Yellow Messenger | Amazon | HCL | Deloitte | Simpli learn | India Mart | ICICI Prudential | HomeFirst | Northern Trust | Next Gen
- Business India 2019 - Ranked 39th amongst Best B-schools in India
- Step 1- Apply for ‘application form’ through FormsADDA website
- Step 2-Submit the application form along with the required documents.
- Step 3- Candidates will be further shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in class XIIth
- Step 4- Successful candidates will receive an Offer Letter for taking admission and fee submission
- Step 5- Commencement of classes.
- Step 1- Obtain a valid score in Entrance Exams like CMAT/MAT/XAT/KMAT/ATMA
- Step 2-Apply for ‘Application Form’ through FormsADDA website.
- Step 3-Submit the application form along with the required documents.
- Step 4-Candidates will be further shortlisted on the basis of performance in Aptitude Entrance Test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- Step 5-Successful candidates will receive an Offer Letter for taking admission and fee submission
- Step 6-Commencement of Classes.
- ABBS has international collaborations with Daito Bunka University(Japan), Sunway University(Malaysia), St. Mary’s University(USA), Rennes School of Business(France).
- The institute has organizations such as Association of Management Development Institutions, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Toastmasters International, Bombay Stock Exchange, JumpStart learning, National Human Resource Development and National Entrepreneurship as its knowledge partners.
- The institute provides value added certifications in Supply Chain Management, Managing Family Business by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, GST by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Six Sigma
- The institute has a dedicated Institute Industry Project (IIP) where the students get an opportunity to apply the core and conceptual learning in solving the actual issues in the business environment.
- The institute has dedicated Management Development Programmes (MDP) and mentoring sessions to help students in their skill enhancement.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship