AICTE | UGC
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 Jan 2021
About The College
Acharya Bangalore B- School is a private business school in India founded in 2008 by Dr. B Vijaypal Reddy. The institute is affiliated to Bangalore University and approved by AICTE. The institute’s main objective is to provide quality management education with a firm base of values and ethics. ABBS has an approach to differential learning programmes that have been prepared by established industry leaders and introduces various activities such as industry interfacing, entrepreneurship development, live workshops, Management Development Programme and Publication Development. The institute is surrounded by five acres of greenery and has state of the art infrastructure facilities such as well-equipped classrooms, hostels, auditoriums; library and IT lab which helps students gain the right skills and in-depth knowledge in the field of Business Management.
Vision- To provide relevant education, consistent with the changing world, by integrating the best faculties and infrastructure to enable students to stand the test of time and be of utmost benefit to society.
- To create an interface with industry and academia.
- To offer value-added training programs in addition to the prescribed syllabus.
- To encourage knowledge synthesis through active faculty-student interaction.
- To enhance faculty knowledge base through regular training and seminar participation.
- To provide extensive experiential learning sessions enabling students to compete on a global level.
- To impart professional ethics and social responsibilities.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Axis Bank | PwC | ICICI Bank | Samasta | Kotak | Red Carpet | Yellow Messenger | Amazon | HCL | Deloitte | Simpli learn | India Mart | ICICI Prudential | HomeFirst | Northern Trust | Next Gen
- Business India 2019 - Ranked 39th amongst Best B-schools in India
- Step 1- Apply for ‘application form’ through FormsADDA website
- Step 2-Submit the application form along with the required documents.
- Step 3- Candidates will be further shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in class XIIth
- Step 4- Successful candidates will receive an Offer Letter for taking admission and fee submission
- Step 5- Commencement of classes.
- Step 1- Obtain a valid score in Entrance Exams like CMAT/MAT/XAT/KMAT/ATMA
- Step 2-Apply for ‘Application Form’ through FormsADDA website.
- Step 3-Submit the application form along with the required documents.
- Step 4-Candidates will be further shortlisted on the basis of performance in Aptitude Entrance Test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- Step 5-Successful candidates will receive an Offer Letter for taking admission and fee submission
- Step 6-Commencement of Classes.
- ABBS has international collaborations with Daito Bunka University(Japan), Sunway University(Malaysia), St. Mary’s University(USA), Rennes School of Business(France).
- The institute has organizations such as Association of Management Development Institutions, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Toastmasters International, Bombay Stock Exchange, JumpStart learning, National Human Resource Development and National Entrepreneurship as its knowledge partners.
- The institute provides value added certifications in Supply Chain Management, Managing Family Business by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, GST by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Six Sigma
- The institute has a dedicated Institute Industry Project (IIP) where the students get an opportunity to apply the core and conceptual learning in solving the actual issues in the business environment.
- The institute has dedicated Management Development Programmes (MDP) and mentoring sessions to help students in their skill enhancement.
Facilities in Campus
Upto 100% Scholarship