No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
Acharya Institute of Management Studies is a private, self-financed institution established in 1994 in Bangalore. The institute believes in imparting value-based education in order to transform the youth into professionals of global excellence, with a deep concern for society. The institute has a strong faculty team and an alumni network that helps students gain the right skills to face the dynamic nature of the corporate world. The campus is surrounded by immense greenery and has state of the art infrastructure facilities so that its students can have a unique learning experience and can excel in their academic, professional endeavours and personal lives.
Vision-To transform youth into professionals of global excellence with a deep concern for society.
- To establish and maintain the state of - the - art infrastructure
- Engage faculty of highest competence
- Improve teaching aids, methodologies, and training tools for both faculty and student
- Inculcate in students the spirit of teamwork, leadership, entrepreneurship, global perspective, quality, values of ethical behaviour and sensitivity to society.
- Nurture professionalism and effective industry interaction
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Federal Bank | IndusInd Bank | ANZ Grindlays | Angel Broking | Karvy’s | Canara Bank | HSBC Bank | Ace Designers | Kotak Urja | Berger Paints | Kurl On | ICICI Prudential | IFFCO-TOKIO | Accenture | Tesco | Becon | IBM | Nestle | Coca-Cola | Dabur | Colgate Palmolive | Reckitt Benckiser | Ernst & Young.
- Times B-School Survey 2019 – Ranked 2nd best private B-School in Karnataka.
- India Today B-School Survey 2019 – Ranked 3rd best private B-school in Bengaluru and 29th best private business school in India.
- Business Today B-School Survey 2019 - Ranked 3rd best private B-school in Bengaluru.
- THE WEEK Best B-Schools Survey 2019 - Ranked top best private B-school in Bengaluru and 4th best private B-school in South Zone.
- AICTE-CII Survey 2019 - Received Platinum ranking with a score band of >30.
- Step 1 - Apply for ‘Application Form’ through FormsADDA website.
- Step 2 - Fill in the necessary details such as student category, student info, parent/guardian info, academic details and other additional details.
- Step 3 - Submit the form along with all the necessary documents.
- Step 4 - Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in Statement of Purpose, Extempore, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Step 5 - Successful candidates will receive Offer Letter for final admission and fee submission
- Step 6 - Commencement of classes.
- AIMS School of Business is an accredited member of International Accreditation Council for Business Education(IACBE) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council(NAAC)
- The institute has centres of excellence in the fields of Entrepreneurship, International Liaison, Research, Community Service, Consulting, Student Development and Sustainability.
- The institute has international collaborations with University of California(Riverside), ALMA(Italy), ICHM(Australia), Laval University(Canada), Intrecci(Italy), ICD Business School(France) and others
- The institute has a strong network with its alumni members and leaders from the corporate world.
- The institute has been selected as local delivery partner for global Goldman Sachs 10,000 woman Entrepreneurs Development Programme by ISB, Hyderabad.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship