No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 Jan 2021
About The College
Ajeenkya DY Patil University was established in 2014 by the Ajeenkya DY Patil University Act, 2014 in Pune, Maharashtra. It is a UGC recognized university offering courses at UG, PG, and other levels & courses in many fields. The university is divided into 9 schools of IT, Engineering, Law, Management, Design, Hotel Management, Film & Media, Liberal Arts, and Architecture. The relevant courses are recognized by bodies like AICTE, Bar Council of India, Council for Architecture, etc.
VISION & MISSION:
The Placement and Corporate Relations at ADYPU is an alliance between Industry practitioners, the University and the student-body of ADYPU, facilitating the entities to make strategic hiring and career decisions.
Our aim is to contribute to the Indian vision of an innovation driven society. Our mission is to develop new solutions that elevate the quality of life for every Indian by assimilating and utilizing the creation of new knowledge
Our efforts are focused on graduating well-educated students who are prepared to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing, increasingly complex world, and to contribute to the betterment of the society.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Avail | HR Block | Maruti Suzuki | Motilal Oswal | Kohlers | Byju’s | TATA Motors | Bajaj | Swiggy | Venky’s | Lemon Tree | Saint-Gobain | Pinnacle | CRY | Columbia-Asia | Xebec | Instor.
- The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) 2019: Awarded with the prestigious ‘Best Private University’ award and recognised as the ‘Best innovation in Education’
- Economic Times 2019 – Recognized as the ‘Best Education Brand’
- Educational Excellence Awards 2018 – Awarded with the prestigious ‘Best Private University’ award.
- Check eligibility for the desired course.
- Apply online on the university website and appear for CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA, GATE, ACET (ADYPU Common Entrance Test), online. Shortlisted candidates are invited to the campus for further rounds of selection based on their selected course.
- An admission offer is given to prospective students.
- Accept the admission offer.
- Customizable courses that allow maximum flexibility in education.
- Global education through international collaborations with universities in the USA, Europe & Australia.
- Curriculum created & accredited by ABET, USA; CSAB, USA; NASAD, USA; (QAA), UK.
- Creating students that are experts in their domain.
- Innovation Factory.
- Student-centered learning, personal development, creativity, intellectual rigor, and technical ability enhanced by the use of new technologies to teach.
- Consistent placement records.
Facilities in Campus
Upto 100% Scholarship