- 100% scholarship: 93% aggregate and above
- 50% scholarship: 88% aggregate and above
- 25% scholarship: 75% aggregate and above
- Note: The aggregate excludes Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / Vocational / non written subjects in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII- 2020/2019/2018.
- 100% scholarship: 93% aggregate and above in class XII & 80% in graduation
- 50% scholarship: 88% aggregate and above in class XII & 75% in graduation
- Note: The aggregate excludes Physical Education/ Fine Arts / Performing Arts / Vocational / non written subjects in CBSE / ISC / State Boards of Class XII.
- 100% scholarship: 90%ile in CAT/MAT or 650 in GMAT
- 50% scholarship: 85%ile in CAT/MAT or 600 in GMAT
- 25% scholarship: 75%ile in CAT/MAT or 450 in GMAT
- 100% scholarship: International players
- 50% Scholarship - National Medal winners
- Note: The players must win bronze, silver or gold medals.
- 25% Scholarship - National Participation in the following games:
- Olympic Games by IOC
- World championships under International Sports Federation (IOA and / or MYAS recognized / affiliated Games)
- Asian Games by Olympic Council of Asia
- Asian Championship organized by International Federation of concerned game (recongnized / affiliated by MYAS and / or IOA)
- Commonwealth Games, S.A.F. Games and Afro Asian Games.
- Paralympics Games (recognized / affiliated by IOC and / or MYAS)
Amitian Advantage Scholarship
10% Fee concession granted to Amity students, who continue their higher education at Amity Universities without any year gap subject they pass in all subjects and submit the marksheet of the previous year to the admission department by 31 October of the year of new admission.
Terms & Conditions:
- All scholarships given on are first-come-first-serve.
- Students eligible for scholarships (for programmes after 10+2 only) are given admission on Fast Track basis without the admission process.
- All candidates selected under sports quota will have to submit an affidavit stating that they will participate / represent only from Amity University.
- Scholarship is granted annually. Continuation in second and further years subject to scholarship policy. To continue availing 100% scholarship students must secure position in top 5% of the merit list for the program. For continuation of 50% scholarship, students will have to secure position in top 10% of the merit list for the program.
- Scholarships do not include refundable security deposit & boarding and lodging.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship