APU Scholarships & Merit Awards for international students are available to new international students. The application criteria include academic success, financial need, community involvement, sports excellence, references from instructors or employers.
The following documents should be submitted for the Scholarships & Merit Awards Application:
- APU Application form
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photographs
- Academic Results & Transcripts
- Testimonials and Certificates of Achievements (Sports, Academic, Co-Curricular, etc) would be an added advantage
Condition Of scholarship Awards:
- All Awards leading to fees rebate/discount are on a first come first serve basis and you may secure by paying Enrolment Fees.
- All applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements & maintain the CGPA of 3.0 in order to enjoy the Fee Awards in the subsequent years (where relevant). Failure to meet such academic requirements will result in the award terminated/ suspended.
- All Awards offered by APU/APIIT to any student are at the absolute discretion of the Scholarships & Merit Awards Committee.
- Awards are limited to course/tuition fees only. All other fees & expenses including Registration Fees, Accommodation Fees, Deposits, Partners University Fees, Student ID, Resit or Retake fees, Living and Travel expenses; as determined by the Award shall be borne by the Award holder.
- Awards are not transferable or exchangeable for cash either in part or in full.
- All the Award Applications must fulfill the Award Academic Entry Requirements with actual results.
- The University reserves the right to decide on the number of Awards to be awarded for each program.
- Award holders must practice exemplary behavior and read, understand, and comply with all rules, regulations, and requirements as stipulated by the Rules & Regulations and Professional Code of Conduct of APU/APIIT.
- Award holders should attend regularly, diligently and without fail all classes, lectures, tutorials, and lessons required by the course or program of study.
- Meet all requirements pertaining to the completion of assignments, projects, and examinations as required by the course of study.
- All Awards are applicable for studies at APU/APIIT in Malaysia only and are not applicable for study at overseas partner universities.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship