No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
Balaji Institute of Modern Management also known as BIMM is a prestigious private business school established in 1999 in Pune. The institute was formerly named as ‘Indian Institute of Modern Management and is now approved by the AICTE. The institute was started by Dr (Col). A. Balasubramaniam, a charitable trust, Shri Balaji Society and later transformed it into a management institute. The institute believes in the 3 D’s that is Dedication, Determination, and Discipline which helps the students develop personality and all the skills needed to join the biggest companies in today’s challenging world. The Institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities such as the library, IT Lab, AC classrooms, Auditoriums, etc. which provides a unique learning experience to all its students.
Balaji Institute of Modern Management, popularly referred to as BIMM, is the Top-notch Institute of Sri Balaji University. BIMM, being the oldest of many institutes has gone through several changes and with its undergone repetitious enhancements over the years, as a result, BIMM has emerged together of the simplest B-Schools not solely in Pune however additionally in India. Providing AICTE approved PGDM courses, it's the assets of Sri Balaji University and has created a reputation for itself both, in terms of quality of education and placements of graduating students. The standard of education and placements has been mirrored in its rankings not once but every year in general.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Adani | Addverb technologies | Amazon | Bajaj Alliance | Capital First | Deloitte | HCL technologies | HDFC
- Times B-School survey 2019 - Ranked 11th amongst Top B-schools in India.
- The Week 2019 – Ranked 39th Top B-school in India.
- Business Today 2019 - Ranked 46th Top B-schools in India.
- Business World 2019 – Ranked 48th Top B-school in India.
- Step 1 - Obtain a valid score in entrance exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/MH-CET.
- Step 2 - Apply for application form through FormsADDA website.
- Step 3 - Each applicant choses the centre of choice for GD/PI and WAT
- Step 4 - Candidates are further shortlisted on the basis of performance in GD/PI and WAT
- Step 5 - Selected candidates receive offer letter for final admission and fee submission
- Step 6 - Commencement of classes.
- The institute has a strong connection with its alumni members and corporate leaders.
- Regular guest lectures, leadership training and national business conventions are conducted.
- The institute has signed MOU with Phillip Capital India for joint training and final placement selections.
- The institute is subdivided into 4 institutes providing different specialisations- Modern Management, Telecom& Management, International Business and Management & HRD.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship