AICTE | AIU | NBA | CII | NAAC
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 Jan 2021
About The College
Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Noida is a very well-known management institute in India. It was established as a residential campus in the year 1988 with support from the Birla group of companies and Birla Academy of Art and Culture. It is AICTE approved, an AIU member, accredited by NBA and NAAC, and a member of CII-UK offers a two-year full-time PGDM course and a four-year full-time FPM program. Its placement cell provides the best job opportunities to its students from various companies. Numerous BIMTECH students have managed to receive attractive salary packages. Its campus is Wi-Fi enabled and is fully air-conditioned. BIMTECH Noida is just 47 km from Delhi airport. It is an eco-friendly campus, has an herbal garden, a 24x7 medical facility, a music room, and campus security.
Vision: Developing ethical leaders with entrepreneurial and global mind-set striving for sustainability and inclusive growth.
- To be the preferred choice for students, faculty and recruiters.
- To create and disseminate knowledge in global context.
- To imbibe entrepreneurial culture through curriculum, pedagogy, research & mentoring.
- To equip students for global business leadership.
- To develop faculty as global thought leaders.
- To ingrain ethics, sustainability and inclusive growth in all its activities.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Amazon | Maruti Suzuki | Infosys | KPMG | Swiss RE | Bajaj Alliance | Bata | Aditya Birla group etc
- BW Business World 2019: 25th rank in Best MBA colleges
- Business Today 2019: 27th rank in Best Private MBA
- Outlook 2020: 45th rank in Best MBA colleges
- NIRF 2020: 47th rank in Best Management Institutes
- Composite Rank 2019: 54th rank in Best MBA colleges
- NIRF 2019: 57th rank in Best Management Institutes
Step 1 – Apply online through FormsADDA
Step 2 – For assistance in filling the admission form, please contact our counsellors.
Step 3 – Personal Interview and Written ability test shortlisting process after closing of application
Step 4 – The final merit list is prepared based on different parameters and weightages as below
- Personal Interview – 25%
- Writing Ability Test (WAT) – 10%
- Competitive entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT) – 35%
- Past academic record-10%
- Additional weightage for students engineering graduates – 2%
- Work experience (if any) – 10%
- Regional-Eastern States (7 sisters), Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Puducherry and Jammu & Kashmir – 3%
- ESCS Category (Minority Class/SC/ST/OBC/EWS) – 2%
- Female candidates only – 3%
Step 5 – Final offers for Fee Submission
Step 6 – Course commencement
- BIMTECH has a strong network of more than 6600 alumni members across the world.
- It offers student exchange programs with 42 partner institutions in 12 foreign universities/institutes in the USA, Finland, Austria, etc.
- BIMTECHs PGDM students for batch 2018-2020 batch had an average CTC of INR 8.13 lakhs. The highest domestic package offered was INR 18.00 lakhs and the highest international package being INR 23.00 lakhs.
- Out of the 65-permanent faculty of BIMTECH, more than 50% have industry experience of at least 10 years in their respective fields.
- BIMTECH scores very high on variables such as student profile, campus life, leadership, infrastructure, and corporate interface.
Facilities in Campus
Upto 100% Scholarship