AICTE | UTU
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 Jan 2021
About The College
Sprawling a 4-acre campus, Doon Business School popularly known as DBS is an AICTE approved institute located at Dehradun, Uttarakhand (affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University for MBA & Integrated MBS; HNB Garhwal University for MBA-IB/MA & BA (Hons) Mass Comm; HNB Garhwal University / Sri Dev Suman University for BBA/BCA/B.Com; Sri Dev Suman University for B.Com Hons; Sri Dev Suman University for all science courses). One of the most highly ranked business schools in northern India; DBS offers both UG and PG courses by faculties who have experience in teaching at business schools abroad. The college offers courses in management, commerce, computer applications, and agriculture sciences.
To be a Nationally Recognised Management Institution focused on developing business leaders.
To create a transformative educational experience focused on deep disciplinary knowledge, problem-solving, leadership, interpersonal skills, and personal health & well-being.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Godrej | Flipkart | Samsung | Axis Bank | Uniqlo | HCL | ITC | Berger Paints | JustDial, etc.
- Industry Integration Awards 2020 – Presented by Education Post, Conferred at FWA Annual Industry Conclave
- The Week 2019 - 1st Best B-School in Uttarakhand
- India Today Nielsen Survey - 2nd Best Institution in India (After IIM-A) in ‘Future Orientation of Management Courses’
- India Today (June 2018): 5th Best Institution in North India for Management Programs
UG: DBS follows a rolling admission policy. The steps for admission are:
- Fill in the online form through FormsADDA and pay the registration fees
- Shortlisted candidates need to register themselves for personal interviews (online/offline).
- An Offer letter is issued.
- Accept the letter & pay fees.
- The basis for admission for Postgraduate programs is CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT scores, marks in graduation and online interview.
- Filling of registration form and paying the registration fees along with selecting the preferred date for online interview. The candidate also needs to update below documents in the 3 days prior to candidate’s scheduled interview after completing the online registration:
- Passport size photographs
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and pass certificates
- CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT scorecard
- Graduation mark sheets. In case of final year students, the candidates can upload the mark sheets for previous year.
The final admission list is prepared on below given parameters
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT – 35%
- Written Test/GD/Case Analysis – 20%
- Personal Interview – 20%
- Participation in sports, extra-curricular activities – 5%
- Shortlisted students need to need to confirm their admission by the mentioned data and deposit the admission fees as per elected course allowing the institute to issue the provisional admission letter.
- Students who have paid the admission fees will be required to pay the remaining amount for the first year within the stipulated time.
- PGDM and MBA students are trained in SAP (Germany) and ERP working environments leading to the DBS SAP University alliance certification.
- A unique approach to continuous internships, frequent industry visits, problem solving-based learning, and encouraging learning by empowering.
- Unique specializations, international exchange and certifications, and foreign tours.
- International internship opportunities to encourage global thinking.
- French language courses to create international job opportunities.
- Maximum package of 23.5 LPA.
- Ranked Best B-school in Uttarakhand by India Today, and The Week.
Facilities in Campus
Upto 100% Scholarship