AICTE | AIU | NBA | AACSB
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 Jan 2021
About The College
Founded in 1995 and located in Delhi, Fortune Institute of International Business known as FIIB is accredited by AIU, AICTE, NBA & AACSB. Focused on establishing itself as a leading teaching & research institute, it offers 2 years of PGDM courses, fellowship programs & executive education. The institute organizes various clubs & extra-curricular activities to help in overall development.
VISION : Advance the practice of management, and produce leader-managers of business and social relevance.
MISSION : To promote FIIB as a source for top talent for the industry by preparing our students to find internships, live projects and full-time employment.
Top Recruiter's from Last 2 Years
Ericson | Aditya Birla | Amul | Bisleri | Apollo Tyres | Federal Bank | ITC | Grofers | Future Consumers | Hindustan Times | Pepsico | Citi Bank | Deloitte etc.
- Ranked 9th in Delhi/NCR “Top B-School in India” in CSR GHRDC Ranking – 2019-20
- Ranked 10th in Top B-School in Delhi by Business Today – 2019-20
- Ranked 10th among top Pvt. B-Schools in North India by Times Of India
- Ranked 15th in North Zone “Top B-School in India” in Business World Ranking – 2019-20
The following steps need to be followed for the admission process:
Prerequisites for admission
- A 3/4 years Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate from a recognised University recognized by AIU/UGC or AICTE, or holds an equivalent qualification recognized by the MHRD, India.
- Candidates in final year can also apply for the PGDM program after ensuring that they can finish their bachelor’s degree by the specified period failing to provide the same will result in cancellation of their admission.
- All candidates are required to take the CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA with a minimum of 50 percentile
- Fill in the online application through FormsADDA.
- Submit all documents
- Birth Certificate (Class X mark sheet)
- Class XII mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (last semester if candidate is in final year)
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT score card
- One recent passport size photograph
- Updated resume
- Aadhar card copy
3. Complete online PAT/WAT test.
4. Attend a Speaking Skills and Personal Interview test.
- Entrance Exam – 35%
- Academic performance – 10%
- FIIB test – 20%
- Work experience – 10%
- PI weightage – 15%
- Speaking Skill test – 10%
5. Receive the offer letter & accept.
- Industry-relevant curriculum.
- An overall MBA education across all majors.
- International collaborations with universities like the University of Arkansas, Burgundy School of Business, etc.
- Strong recruiter-student relationships.
- Best Institute for Business Recruitment in Delhi NCR, Adfocus Media, Global Leadership Awards 2020.
- International tours & exchange opportunities
- Sustainability sensitization, Professional Outlook program, Leadership Orientation, Global mindset development.
Facilities in Campus
Upto 100% Scholarship