- Merit Scholarship on Admission eligibility & slab:
- Toppers of all boards/universities: 100% tuition fee waiver
- Up to 4000th rank in the JEE: 50% tuition fee waiver
- Up to 100th rank in the UPSEE: 50% tuition fee waiver
- 93% aggregate / PCM and above in class 12 or 80% marks in graduation: 25% tuition fee waiver
- Minimum 60%ile in CAT or above 600 marks in MAT: 20% tuition fee waiver
- Meritorious LSAT qualified students: 20% tuition fee waiver
- Galgotias University Entrance Exam (GUEE) Scholarships:
- Rank 1 to 10: 75% tuition waiver
- Rank 11 to 20: 50% tuition waiver
- Rank 21 to 30: 25% tuition waiver
- Sports Scholarship:
Eligibility & slab:
- Represented India in Olympic Games/ World Championship/ World Cup/ Commonwealth Games/ Asian Games / Asian Championship/ South Asian Games/Paralympics Games: 100% scholarship
- Position and/ or Participation in World / Asian School Games/ International Competition : 75% scholarship
- Position and participation in National Games / Federation Cup/ Senior National/ Inter-Zonal National Competition: 65% scholarship
- Position and/or participation in National School Games, National Competition Under 19, Youth/ Junior National Competition : 60% scholarship
- Position and/or participation in National School Games, National Competition Under 17, All India Rural Games / National Sports Festival for Women/ SubJunior / Cadet National Competition: 55% scholarship
- Position and/or participation in State Competition/ State Sports Festival for Women/ Inter Zonal/ Inter District/ CBSE National/ KVS National Competition : 50% scholarship
- Position and/or participation in IPSC/ ICSE/ DAV/NVS/ Vidya Bharti National Competition: 45% scholarship
- Position in Cluster/Regional/ Zonal Competition of CBSE/ KVS/ DAV/NVS/ Other School Boards, District, Competition, Subroto Cup/Nehru Hockey Cup/ Khelo India Competition: 40% scholarship
Terms & Conditions for sports scholarship:
- Sports Certificate of Invitational / Memorial / Open / Prize Money League / Ranking competitions will not be considered.
- Certificates only from the preceding 3 years will be considered.
- Applicant should upload Self-Attested copy of Sports Certificate
- Merit cum Means Scholarship:
Available for economically weaker and differently-abled students on a case-to-case basis based on the performance in qualifying examinations.
- Merit Scholarship during a program:
Awarded from the second year onwards based on academic achievements in their programs.
Upto 100% Scholarship