AICTE | UCG | AIU
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management were established in the year 1980 located in a surreal area of Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh and the institute comes under the unit of GITAM (Deemed to be University).
The institute has been providing high quality higher education and Top-notch infrastructure in the field of management for past 3 decades and has achieved laurels in the field of professional management education and research. GITAM strives to achieve the corporate philosophy of “Strive, Serve and Thrive’ with an aspiration to become a global leader in higher education and to impart a comprehensive education with global standards so that they are able to nurture the leaders of tomorrow.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management also known as GITAM has formed a blend of experience and diversity, the institute promises to nurtures future generation in the best way possible providing students with the Top-notch facilities with a blend of Top- notch educators.
The institute delivers a diversity of teaching methods, practical and situational delivery of courses, exposure to real life managerial situations through case studies and use of information and communication technology to give a unique and enriching learning experience to its students.
Vision - To become a global leader in Management Education.
Mission-To impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Wrigley | Wipro | Blue Star | Rane | Colgate-Palmolive | Kotak | HSBC | Bajaj Allianz | Deloitte | ITC | Global Data | Tommy Hilfiger | Vodafone | Axis Bank | Airtel | Coca Cola | Amazon | ICICI Securities | Idea | Air worldwide | Taj | HDFC | Cognizant
- Outlook magazine 2019 - Ranked 1st among top private B-schools in Andhra Pradesh.
- Outlook magazine 2019 - Ranked 30th among top private B- schools in India.
- The Week 2019 - Ranked 42nd among top private B-schools in India.
- Business Today 2019 - Ranked 66th among top private B-schools in India.
- Step 1 - Apply for ‘Application Form’ through FormsADDA website.
- Step 2 - Appear for GAT UGAT/LSAT/CLAT/NEET UG/JEE MAIN PAPER-II or GIM online Test (GOT) (as per chosen course)
- Step 3 - Students who clear the ranking list will receive offer letter for final admission and fee submission
- Step 4 - Commencement of classes
- Step 1 - Obtain a valid score in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/NMAT/ICET/TCET/LSAT/CLAT or GIM online test (as per chosen course).
- Step 2 - Apply for ‘Application form’ through FormsADDA website
- Step 3 - Selected students will get an invitation letter to attend GD & PI
- Step 4 - Those shortlisted in GD and PI round will receive a Provisional Admission Letter for fee submission
- Step 5 - Commencement of classes
- The institute has been granted Graded Autonomy and has been recognized as category ‘1’ by Ministry of Education.
- The institute has been granted 12(B) status to receive research grants.
- International linkages with national and international organizations and industries like British Council, NSE, ACCA (UK), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, HSBC, CII and others.
- Certificate courses in Basic English, Advanced English, Business English, Digital Marketing, FinTech, IELTS, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Psychometrics.
- The institute has consistently showed excellent placement records.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & Get upto 90% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% OFF on Application Form fee