Various scholarship schemes are available for students based on their academic performance and entrance test scores:
- Scholarship on the basis of MAT composite score
- 501-600 composite score – Rs. 20,000/-
- 601-699 composite score – Rs. 25,000/-
- 700 composite score and above – Rs. 30,000/-
- Scholarship based on CAT/XAT percentile
- 51-60 percentile – Rs. 20,000/-
- 61-69 percentile – Rs. 25,000/-
- 70 percentile and above – Rs. 30,000/-
- Scholarship on the basis of CMAT ranking
- 10001-20000 rank – Rs. 20,000/-
- 4001-10000 rank – Rs. 25,000/-
- 1-4000 rank – Rs. 30,000/-
- Scholarship of Rs. 25,000/- based on past academic performance (60% above marks in 10th, 12th and graduation)
- The scholarship is applied on the 2nd instalment of the fees of 1st year.
- A student can avail of only one scholarship at a time. The higher scholarship applicable to the student will be offered.
- The scheme is only for the 1st year of the PGDM program.
Upto 100% Scholarship