No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 Jan 2021
About The College
Greater Noida Institute of technology was established in the year 2001 by Shri Ram Education Trust. This premier institute provides courses in the fields of Technology as well as Management. The institute is approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, Government of India and affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. The institute believes in providing a holistic approach in providing technical as well as professional courses along with state of art infrastructure facilities and well experienced faculty.
To make India’s future should both comprehensive and harmonious. It must encompass all the myriad aspects that constitute the life of the country and its people. We must be able to awake a greater awareness of the cultural and spiritual strengths-which formed the bedrock of our past achievements and should form the foundation of our future accomplishments. We must be able to give rise to an unswerving confidence and a complete reliance of one’s own capacity and an unshakable determination to realize the full potential.
To serve the society and enhance the quality of life through excellence and leadership in professionally relevant education, as an academic community which is outward looking and committed to innovation and lifelong learning
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
HSBC | Airtel | Yamaha | Cognizant | Bose | ByJu’s | Accenture | TATA | HCL | Infosys | Capgemini
- Rashtriya Shiksha Gaurav Puraskar Ceremony 2019 – Best management institute in North India for Industry Interface
- National Business Summit & Awards 2019 – Bestowed with the prestigious “National Education Excellence Award”
- Chronicle 2019: Categorized as A+ and ranked 36th in the All India B-School Survey
- Jagran Josh 2019: Top private institute in in North India in Engineering Category
- The Week 2019 - Ranked 113th amongst Best B-Schools in India and 10th for MBA colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
- Step 1 - Fill the application form online from FormsADDA after checking the eligibility as per chosen course.
- Step 2- Qualify for Entrance Exams like CAT/GRE/GMAT/UPSEE (as per candidates preferred course).
- Step 3- Candidates who reach the cut off list on the basis of their scores in the entrance exam will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Step 4- Candidate will be further shortlisted on the basis of-
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Work Experience in the relevant specialisation
- Extra-Curricular achievements
- Entrance Exam Test Scores
- Performance in GD and PI
- Step 5- Final offers for fee submission
- Step 6- Course Commencement
- The institute provides foreign tours and free laptops to all its PGDM students.
- The institute has tie ups with various Nationally and Internationally acclaimed Corporate Leaders as adjunct faculty members.
- The institute provide certificate courses in Financial Planning, Stock Markets (certified by BSE and NSE), Digital Marketing, Six Sigma, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, International Business, Big Data management, Advanced Sales management and HR partnering
- The institute provides dual specialization in areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, International Business, Operation Management and Business Analytics
- The institute conducts National and International conferences, seminars, MDPs/EDPs/FDPs, workshops, expert talks and industrial visits.
Facilities in Campus
Upto 100% Scholarship