WBUT | AICTE | NBA | MAKAUT
About the Institute
The Kalyan Bharti Trust, a public charitable foundation, was inspired by this noble cause and by its philanthropic zeal to promote and deliver higher education in the country, particularly in the state of WestBengal, by the twenty-two similarly minded industrialists of Kolkata.
The view of the founders of the Kalyan Bharti Trust, "to prepare citizens to respond to the challenges of world society while preserving the values they hold," has found its concrete truth in providing a wide variety of learners with educational opportunities from the primary to the tertiary level.
Six of the trust – THS, Heritage Institute of Technology (HIT-K), THA, Heritage Business School (HBS), Heritage Law College (HLC) & THC together form an oasis of learning and have, over the years, created a niche for themselves between academics, teachers, students and society in general. Six wings have formed an oasis of learning.
The basic ideology of those six Kalyan- Bharti Trust educational initiatives is a harmonious fusion of respected values with the modern outlook.
- To prepare dynamic and caring citizens to meet the challenges of a global society while retaining their traditional values.
- To prepare students with a strong foundation in their disciplines and other areas of learning.
- To provide an environment for critical and innovative thinking, and to encourage life-long learning.
- To develop entrepreneurial and professional skills.
- To promote research and developmental activities and interaction with industry.
- To inculcate leadership qualities for serving the society.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. | Apeejay Surendra | Apollo Tyres Ltd | Avery India | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. | CEAT Ltd. | Reliance Infocomm Ltd. | R.R. Omerbhoy Pvt. Ltd | Sasken Communications Technologies Ltd. | Satyam Computers Ltd. | Subex Azure Ltd. | Tata Consultancy Services Ltd | Tech Mahindra | Times of India | Microsoft etc.
– 150th in 2020- 2nd among the best, according to India Today, Ranked in Kolkata 2020
- Check the eligibility criteria through the FormsADDA website, you can fill the forms directly from the college’s | University’s official website.
- To get admission for any programs the candidate must score valid marks in exams.
- The institute will then shortlist a bunch of candidate on the basis of their Academic and entrance exam scores.
- Shortlisted students will receive an offer letter in the registered email address.
- Fee payment & commencement of classes.
- Workshops and seminars
- Counselling Cell- A key component of HITK is the Counselling Cell, which provides student support services designed to help students adapt and make the best of their learning environment.
- Industrial visits from Top-Notch companies.
- Entrepreneurship Development programs.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship