A scholarship of up to INR 1,30,000 is available on first cum first serve basis to the admitted candidates from merit category on the basis of their CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT percentile subject to a minimum benchmark of overall 50 percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Category 1- On the basis of merit in Qualifying Exam-
- Those scoring in CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile >85 would be awarded INR 50,000
- Those scoring in CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 70-85 would be awarded INR 30,000
- Those scoring in CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 60-70 would be awarded INR 20,000
- Those scoring in MAT Score >750 would be awarded an INR 50,000
- Those scoring in MAT Score between 700-749 would be awarded an INR 30,000
- Those scoring in MAT Score between 600-699 would be awarded INR 20,000
- Category 2- On the basis of Academic Background- The candidates having B.Tech./B.E. degree having 60% and above in 10th, 12th and graduation will be given a scholarship of INR 20,000.
- Category 3- On the basis of Work experience- The candidates with work experience of minimum 1 year with minimum 1.8 CTC will be awarded with the scholarship of INR 20,000
- Category 4- On the basis of Girl Child Scholarship- The girl candidate will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs. 20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Category 5- On the basis of Defence Category/Single Mother- The candidates who belong to Defence Forces /Army or those who have single mother as their guardian will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- Category 6- On the basis of Special Category- The candidates securing overall 80 % and securing 85 % in CAT or XAT, 90% in CMAT and 99% in MAT will be awarded 100 % scholarship.
Eligibility- All scholarships would be awarded to those students who have secured more than 50% till their Graduation Level and on the basis of their performance in WAT/GD/PI.
Terms and Conditions-
- If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship the maximum scholarship can go up to Rs.1,30,000.
- The amount of scholarship in various categories given above is offered to students as a percentage of tuition fee.
- The scholarship is available for limited seats only in each category.
- The decision of awarding of scholarships depends on the Institute Scholarship Committee.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship