AICTE | IACBE | NBA
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
Indian Business Academy is one of the topmost Business Schools located in one of the prime cities of India, Bangalore. It was established in 2001 situated over 5 acres of land with state of art infrastructure. The institute believes in bringing excellence among its students through corporate networking, training, teaching and placements. The institute has various clubs and committees formed by its students and conduct various seminars and guest lectures to inculcate the skills of peer learning, team working and leadership.
Vision- To be a globally respected Business School nurturing innovative entrepreneurs and Business leaders who would produce wealth for the nation.
Mission- To be an Institute of Excellence in creating and nurturing research oriented academics, entrepreneurship and leadership with sensitivity towards society.
Top Recruiters From Last Two Years
Bata | Colgate | CCD | Deloitte | KPMG | Godrej | Asian Paints | Berger Paints | Blue Star | Pepsi | Parle | Nestle | HUL
- Competition Success Review: Ranked 7th in B-School excellence
- The Week 2019: Ranked 47th for MBA
- Business Today 2019: Ranked 58th among B-Schools
- The Times of India 2020: Ranked 67th for MBA
- Outlook magazine 2020: Ranked 139th for MBA
Step 1- Eligible students (a valid bachelor degree course, entrance test scores entrance test scores) need to fill the application form online through FormsADDA.
Step 2- Candidate need to submit his Statement of Purpose (SOP) as mentioned in the confirmation email that he/she will receive after successfully applying for the course.
Step 3- Candidates who reach the cut off list on the basis of their scores in the entrance exam will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
Step 4- Candidate will be further shortlisted on the basis of-
- Aptitude test scores – 20 marks
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th and Graduation, work experience/extracurricular activities – 35 marks
- Group Discussion – 10 marks
- Statement of purpose – 10 marks
- Personal Interview – 25 marks
Step 5- Final offers for fee submission
Step 6- Course Commencement
- IBM Bangalore is now both Internationally Accredited (IACBE, approved by CHEA) & accredited by NBA (National Board of Accreditation).
- It is the 19th B-school among the 56 B-Schools (Out of 5000+B-Schools in India) to get an International accreditation by IACBE.
- IBA has its own blog called ’IBA SOAPBOX’ which informs its students about the activities in the campus and to build a common platform for interaction
- Media publications like CSR, Business India, Dainik Bhaskar have consistently ranked IBA among the top B-schools in Bangalore and in India
- World Consulting and Research Corporation (WCRC) has certified IBA as one of Asia’s fastest growing institute.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship