IFIM Business School, Bangalore provides Merit Based Scholarship to students who have appeared for CAT and/or GMAT in the form of tuition fee waiver. The scholarships are sponsored by ‘Padode Foundation’.
- Super Scholar (20 scholarships) - The scheme offers 75% tuition fee waiver to those who have scored a minimum of 90% in Class X, 90% in Class XII, First Class in Graduation, 94% in CAT and/or 680 score in GMAT.
- Scholar (20 scholarships) - The scheme offers 50% tuition fee waiver to those who have scored a minimum of 90% in Class X, 80% in Class XII, First Class in Graduation, 90% in CAT and/or 650 score in GMAT.
- Academic Excellence(20) - The scheme offers 30% tuition fee waiver to those who have scored a minimum of 80% in Class X, 75% in Class XII, First Class in Graduation, 85% in CAT and/or 600 score in GMAT.
Terms and Conditions-
- Students may apply for multiple categories of scholarships. If the first preference category intake is filled, students will be considered for the subsequent category. However, a student can be awarded only one scholarship.
- A student is eligible for only one scholarship during the course of study. If a student receives an external scholarship during the study, the scholarship awarded would be withdrawn.
- The Scholarship Committee will decide the final merit list for awarding of scholarships based on the candidate’s performance in the selection process and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria. Those studying in the final year of their bachelor’s degree programme will be granted provisional scholarship, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
The institute has tie-ups with banks such as Bank of Baroda, HDFC Credila, Axis Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, IDBI Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Andhra Bank and Axis Bank
Upto 100% Scholarship