AICTE | AIU | NBA
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
International Management Institute (IMI), Bhubaneswar is a renowned management institute in India. The Institute was established in the year 2011 under the patronage of IMI Delhi. This Institute provides three flagship programs approved by AICTE, including PGDM (full-time), PGDM (part-time), and Fellow Program in Management. NBA accredits it along with AIU and USBES. Various IMI, Bhubaneswar students have bagged a hefty salary package in good companies. The IMI campus has green lawns and trees all around, which makes it all the more beautiful and worth seeing. The Institute has a diverse batch of students regarding the region, experience, academic background, etc.
IMI Bhubaneswar has endeavored to make international alliances through its tie-ups from all over the world, from Mexico, China, the USA, France collaborating and enhancing students’ chances to get more exposure from different parts of the world. The Institute organizes 3 international conferences per year in collaboration with international partner institutes to supply a system for international learning, opportunities for international level student exchange, analysis collaborations, and opportunities to move with global leaders.
IMI Bhubaneswar offers students opportunities for holistic development through events, outdoor games & competitions, and live projects. These events and competitions are planned and played by the students. Therefore, Institute takes pride in itself as a student-driven campus
To be a world-class business school, achieving excellence in management education and research through continuous competency building.
- To develop outstanding managerial talent capable of providing enlightened and effective leadership
- To further the advancement of knowledge in the field of management by undertaking relevant research programs
- To collaborate with counterpart institutions, industry, and government in the development and application of new knowledge for the benefit of society
Top recruiter's From last 2 Years
Qualcomm | ANZ | Hyundai | ACC Limited | Kotak Mahindra Bank | ICICI Bank | Amazon | Square Yards | Mu Sigma | UTI Mutual Fund | Induslnd Bank | TATA | Oyo etc.
- NIRF 2020: Ranked 63rd in India and 3rd in Odisha.
- Education World Ranking 2020-21: Ranked 26th in India by under the category of ‘India's Top 100 Private B-School’.
- NIRF 2019: Ranked 66th in India and 3rd in Odisha.
- National HRD Network (NHRDN) 2019: 2nd rank in Odisha, 7th rank among best school in East India, and 43rd rank in All India Ranking
- CHRONICLE B-SCHOOL: 9th rank as the Best B-School overall and graded A+++ by
- Apply online by visiting the official website.
- To be eligible for admission to the PGDM program, the participants must possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, from a recognized University for admission post-graduate programs.
- Candidates with valid CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores can also apply. Candidates will be required to furnish their valid GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification.
- The shortlisting criteria of the candidates are based on the following parameters:
- Candidates who have appeared for CAT/XAT/CMAT examination or have a valid GMAT score.
- Educational background of the candidate which includes marks of class 10th and 12th, Graduation, and work experience.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
- The fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria is not concerned with the shortlisting process.
- The following selection criteria would be considered for selection besides other parameters:
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT score
- Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X
- Group discussion
- Extempore speaking
- Essay writing
- The selection process is carried out at different interview centers; therefore, the candidates are required to fill in their preferences in the application form itself. Prior information would be given if the preferred center is not allotted.
- The final selection would be made as per the IMI Selection Index after assessing the various stages of the selection process defined above.
- The announcement of the results would be made on the official IMI website. Thereafter, a proper offer letter would be sent to the respective candidates.
- Selected candidates will be required to pay the fees.
- Commencement of the course.
- IMI group of institutions belong to RP- Sanjiv Goenka Group, which is a billion-dollar conglomerate based in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Established in the Eastern part of India, its main objective is to introduce students to the world-class management teaching mode of IMI Delhi.
- IMI Bhubaneswar has endeavored to create international alliances through its tie-ups with EGADE Business School, Mexico City, Mexico; Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences (SASS), Chengdu, China; ESC Rennes, France; and Manhattan Institute of Management (MIM), NY, USA.
- IMI Bhubaneswar has created a robust entrepreneurship cell which has recently organized a number of workshops and events and trained over 250 participants on entrepreneurship in collaboration with the Department of Science & Technology, Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, MSME Department, and National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN).
- The average CTC was INR 8.43 lakhs with the highest package offered was INR 17.29 lakhs for the 2018-2020 batch.
- The faculty members of IMI Bhubaneswar have been consultants to organizations such as Indian Oil, SAP Inc., FNST (Germany), UNICEF Odisha, Adam Smith Institute (UK), Baird & Associates (Canada), Chennai Radha Engineering Works (CREW) Pvt. Ltd., Tata Steel, Tata Power (New Delhi), NTPC, ONGC, Bharat Electronics Limited (Kotdwar), Baskin Robbins, MTN-Rwanda Cell (Africa), Chemols Infotech Private Limited, and Foundation to Aid Industrial Recovery.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & Get upto 90% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% OFF on Application Form fee