UGC | AICTE
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
31 May 2021
About The College
IPS Business School, situated in Jaipur was founded in 2007. The B-School is affiliated with Rajasthan Technical University and Rajasthan ILD Skills University and approved by UGC, AICTE, and DEC- Govt of India. The Foundation of the institute has been at the forefront of Management Education by developing world-class leaders who are skilled and willing to make an everlasting impact on companies and societies they serve and pursue their dreams.
The institute strives to promote its students to excel in particular fields such as Research, Teaching, and On-the-job placement training. The institute believes in systematic learning and an approach to change lives and to transform organizations.
IPS Business School's main motive as a Top institution is to make sure not only to provide a top-quality education system but also to make sure to create responsible employees who become the future leaders our the upcoming generations and leave a long-lasting impression and make a difference in the world of Business and other related sectors.
To achieve excellence in professional and technical education.
To provide its students with the best professional career prospects in the emerging global workplace and to equip them for more effective and organized contributions in their chosen professions and fields.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Airtel | Axis Bank | Bajaj Allianz | Bookmyshow | BSNL | Bajaj | CRISIL Coca Cola| Deutsche Bank | Dabur | Easyday | ESSAR | Groupon | Grofers | Google | HFFC | HSBC | Honda | Hero | Infosys | ITC | ICICI | ITC | Jio Digital Life | Kotak Mahindra | Mahindra | Maruti Suzuki | NIKE | Nestle | Pepsico | Parle | Raymond | Reliance Mutual Fund | SBI | Swiggy | Toyota | Vodafone Idea Ltd | Yes Ban
- Business World: Ranked 1st in Jaipur
- Business World: Ranked 2nd in Rajasthan
- Business World: Ranked 18th in India for Industry Interface
- Step 1- Fill the application form online through FormsADDA
- Step 2- Qualify for Entrance Exams like CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA
- Step 3- Candidates who reach the cut off list on the basis of their scores in the entrance exam will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Step 4- Candidate will be further shortlisted on the basis of-
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Work Experience in the relevant specialisation
- Extra-Curricular achievements
- Entrance Exam Test Scores
- Performance in GD and PI
- Step 5- Final offers for fee submission
- Step 6- Course Commencement
- IPS Business School has linkages with IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, IIFT Delhi, XLRI Jamshedpur and All India Management Administration (AIMA).
- The institute provides free laptops to every student.
- Free courses are offered in SAP Training, Diploma in Digital Marketing, Advanced Excel Training and Data Analytics Training.
- The institute sponsors International training and exchange programmes.
- The institute offers a regular degree along with work experience and additional industry certifications.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & Get upto 90% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% OFF on Application Form fee