- Minority Communities Scholarship-
- Students who got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional education.
- Marks scored by students should not be less than 50% at their higher secondary / graduation level
- The annual family income of the beneficiary / parent or guardian should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Social Justice & Empowerment Department, Govt of Rajasthan Scholarship:-This scholarships aims at upliftment of SCs, STs, OBCs, Minorities and other socially & economically weaker sections of the Society.
Eligibility- Students whose parents / guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/ – per annum.
Upto 100% Scholarship