AICTE | AIU | NBA | AACSB
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
The house of Jaipuria is one of the most noticeable and reputed commercial groups of the country. Jaipuria Institute of Management was established in the year 1995 and has four world-class campuses in Lucknow, Noida, Jaipur, and Indore. Jaipuria Lucknow was the first and foremost campus of Jaipuria Group established in 1995, followed by the Noida campus in 2004, Jaipur campus in 2006, and the Indore campus in 2010. All its campuses deliver valued information with influential, developmental, and redefining management education.
Jaipuria Institute of Management is one of the major groups in Northern and Central India to offer AICTE approved PGDM programs. The campuses have exceedingly-educated and devoted faculty that deliver the syllabus through improved training practices in the form of live projects, case studies and recreations, field project studies, and systematic industry interface. The Institute has also established robust link-ups with numerous international universities namely Illinois University, Eastern Mennonite University, HEIG-VD, Carleton University, Naresuan University, Jonkoping University, University of Michigan-Flint, and many others.
VISION - To be an educational institution of choice for all stakeholders, promoting human well-being through continuous learning.
MISSION- To provide learner-centric quality education for stakeholders' well-being through continuous improvements.
During the placement drive of 2020 at Jaipuria Institute of Management, 94.6% of students in the current PGDM batch have been placed and over 375 recruiters visited the Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur Campus. The campus is visited by recruiters from companies such as Amul, Asian Paints, ITC, Dabur, Reckitt Benckiser, GSK, MRF, BlueDart, Johnson & Johnson, ITC, JK Tyres, and Reliance Industries.
The highest CTC offered to students of Jaipuria Institute of Management, JIM, Jaipur Campus by Uniform was Rs 14.3 lakh per annum for domestic students and Rs 18 lakh per annum for international students. Among the many firms that have submitted offers are Deloitte, Moody's Analytics, Hackett Group, and Protiviti Consulting. HCL, IDFC Bank, HDFC Bank, and Deloitte were among the largest offerers.
Insights on the placements at the Jaipuria Institute of Management in Jaipur (JIM)
The following are some highlights for the PGDM 2020 program at Jaipuria institute of management, Jaipur (JIM)
|Highest CTC domestically||19.10 LPA|
With over 98%* of the class of 2020 of the PGDM program at Jaipur Institute of Management securing placement across campus, the placement season was another outstanding one. Participating recruiters included Amazon, Dabur, Johnson & Johnson, ITC, IDFC Bank, Wipro GE Healthcare, TVS Motors, JK Tyres and Reliance Industries, among others.
In addition to E-commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance, Automobiles, KPO, Research, and Consulting, students were also offered various coveted positions. The largest recruiting sector overall is finance (18.1%), followed by banking (16.38%) and consumer goods (11.23%). Amazon.com offered the highest domestic CTC of INR 19.10 lakhs per annum and Unifarma offered the highest international CTC of INR 14.3 lakhs per annum.
The following highlights are of particular importance
Offers from such renowned consultancies as Deloitte, Moody's Analytics, Hackett Group, Protiviti Consulting
HCL, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, IDFC Bank and IDFC were the biggest recruiters
We recruit across numerous industries, such as Analytics, BFSI, IT/ITES, Consulting, Digital, E-commerce, FMCG, Hospitality, Product and others
The CTC average is 6.75 laces
International collaborations at Jaipur Institute of Management include Eastern Mennonite University, US, Jonkoping International Business School, Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, Finland, and many more etc.
Over 94.6% of PGDM students in the class of 2020 were placed and their top salary package was 18.05 lakhs per year. The highest placing package in 2021 was 19.10 LPA.
Student exchange programs across the institute's four campuses are part of the institute's Uncampus initiative.
SPIC MACAY concerts are held at JIM Jaipur along with Forums- Hot coffee hot issue, Seminars, and Aptitude and Skill-based courses.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, JIM, Jaipur RANKED IN 51-75 BAND AMONGST ALL MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES IN INDIA (NIRF 2018), MINISTRY OF HRD, GOVT. OF INDIA
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, JIM Jaipur is RECOGNIZED BYAIU, PGDM AS EQUIVALENT TO MBA
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, JIM Jaipur is NBA ACCREDITED PGDM PROGRAMS
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, JIM Jaipur ranked 46TH AMONGST ALL B-SCHOOLS IN INDIA (PEOPLE MATTERS - NHRDN, 2018)
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, JIM,Jaipur, ranked 15TH AMONGST PRIVATE B-SCHOOLS IN NORTH INDIA (OUTLOOK, 2018)
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, JIM Jaipur Ranked 45TH AMONGST PRIVATE B-SCHOOLS IN INDIA (CSR - GHRDC, 2018)
- Apply online by filling out one common application form indicating your preferred campus through FormsADDA.
- The application form requires specific data which need to be filled, and those are:
- Academics details, extracurricular credentials, and work experience (if any).
- Aptitude test scores (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT)
- Address for correspondence
- Preferred interview venue (from the list)
3. The candidate's profile and suitability for the program are assessed based on group discussion and personal interview.
4. The selection and admission process is prepared based on different parameters and weightage, as mentioned below:
- Score in CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT 45%
- Case-Based Group Discussion 15%
- Personal Interview 20%
- Academic Performance in X Std., XII Std., Degree/Post-Graduate Degree 15%
- Work Experience, Sports, and Extra-Curricular Activities 05%
5. Admissions decision/offer letter, along with decisions on any financial assistance/ scholarship, will be sent within two weeks.
6. After the submission of the required documents, along with the first-trimester fee, admission will be confirmed.
7. Course commencement.
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur, has international collaborations with Eastern Mennonite University, US, Jonkoping International Business School, Satakunta University of Applied Sciences, Finland, Royal Institute of Management Bhutan, European International College, Abu Dhabi, ICS Paris Business School, France and many more which offers global peer collaborations and in-depth international exposure to the students.
- Jaipuria's legacy of education began in 1945 with the Jaipuria College's establishment in Calcutta by the great visionary and educationist Padma Bhushan Seth Anandram Jaipuria. This unique heritage spanning seven decades and four generations sets us apart from other educational institutes.
- The PGDM class of 2020 witnessed placement, with over 94.6% of students placed across diverse sectors and functional areas with the highest package of 18.05 lakhs per annum.
- With the institute's Uncampus initiative, students can acquire knowledge from all the four campuses, i.e., the multi-campus student exchange program.
- JIM Jaipur offers students with SPIC MACAY concerts, Forums- Hot coffee Hot issue, Seminars, Aptitude and Skill-based courses, Hobby courses, and Additional Evening courses.
Facilities in Campus
The Jaipur Institute of Management, JIM, provides a strong infrastructure that is essential for the college to run efficiently. Besides providing good theoretical education, the institute has well-equipped laboratories. Students may participate in varied sporting events including basketball, cricket, volleyball, badminton, kabaddi, kho-kho, etc., and are expected to keep physically fit. It also has DELNET membership and the computing center of the institute meets the institute's computational needs. The Jaipur Institute of Management, Jaipur (JIM) Campus has a library with an extensive collection of books.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Which campus of Jaipuria Institute of Management is best?
Ans- Among management colleges, the Noida Campus was ranked at 69 and the Lucknow Campus at 73 in the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) for 2020.
2. Is Jaipuria Institute of Management UGC approved?
Ans- Noida's Jaipuria Institute of Management is NAAC (UGC) accredited, recognized by AIU, and has NBA accreditation for its PGDM courses. We are an AICTE-approved Management Institute and have been ranked among India's top business schools.
3. How is jaipuria Jaipur for MBA?
Ans- As one of the four institutions under Jaipuria Institute of Management, this institution is part of that institution. The school is ranked 44th by Outlook in 2020 for MBA programs. According to NIRF, in 2020, the Institute ranked among the top management institutes in India for MBA.
4. Is Jaipuria Institute good for MBA?
Ans- Outlook 2020 ranks the Institute 49th out of 49 for Private MBAs accredited by the 'NAAC' (UGC).
5. Why is jaipuria?
Ans- Life Skills Training for Job Preparation. By teaching life skills, Japanese schools prepare students for their future careers. Students learn how to think critically and how to learn from their curriculum
6. Is jaipuria a good college?
Ans- There are many career opportunities at this college. Placements: To be eligible for placement, students must score at least 60% of marks. Approximately Rs. 30,000 is the average salary offered in our course... Getting internships at top recruiting companies requires students to score 55% in academics.
7. How is jaipuria placement?
Ans- JIM Noida Placements 2020 Report
- Amazon.com offered 10.90 LPA on domestic sales and a Latvia-based company, Unifarma, offered 14.3 LPA on international sales. Its placement record stood at 98%, and the average CTC was INR. The LPA is 6.75.
8. Is Hostel compulsory in Jaipuria Noida?
Ans- There is a separate hostel facility for boys and girls at the Jaypuria Institute Of Management Noida. College students live in girl's hostels on campus while boys' hostels are nearby the campus and have a library and cafeteria. At the hostel, you can also find a mess with hygienic and healthy food.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship