UCG | AIU
About the University
During the year 2000, the Himachal Pradesh Government and Shri Jai Prakash Gaur, the chairman of Jaypee Group, envisioned the JUIT jointly. Beginning in July 2002, JUIT's academic efforts have been focused on undergraduate education.
On the steep slopes of Waknaghat Hills of the Solan District in Himachal Pradesh, the University campus spreads over 25 acres of lush greenery. In addition to its pollution-free environment, the smart campus has a pleasant climate all year round. A month of the year sees temperatures in the mid-thirties during the summer. M/S Arcop Associates Pvt. has designed this world-class infrastructure. Architects based in Montreal.
Phases of development resulted in the JUIT accumulating an area of 74228.71 sq m at the present time. Among its buildings are an Academic Block with spacious auditoriums, lecture halls, classrooms, tutorial rooms, laboratories, administrative offices, faculty offices, and an extensive library. Located on the second terrace of the hill are all the hostels, visitors' lodges, student mess, guest rooms, helipad, and outdoor sports facilities. At the bottom of the hill is the Civil Engineering Department, faculty residences, a temple, laundry facilities, and the Storehouse. On campus, you can access the internet via WiFi.
To become a centre of excellence in the field of IT and related emerging areas in education, training and research comparable to the best in the world for producing professionals who shall be leaders in innovation, entrepreneur- ship, creativity and management.
- To develop as a benchmark University in emerging technologies.
- To provide state of the art teaching-learning process and a stimulating R&D environment.
- To harness human capital for sustainable competitive edge and social relevance.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Click Labs | Infosys | TT Consultants | Cognizant | Wipro | Ericsson | Genpact | Root Analysis | HCL | Sap Labs | FICO | IndiaMart | Ultratech | Tresvista etc.
119th in 2020 - Best among NIRF ranked colleges in Himachal Pradesh in 2020
- Check the eligibility criteria through the FormsADDA website, you can fill the forms directly from the college’s | University’s official website.
- To get admission for any programs the candidate must score valid marks in exams.
- The institute will then shortlist a bunch of candidate on the basis of their Academic and entrance exam scores.
- Shortlisted students will receive an offer letter in the registered email address.
- Fee payment & commencement of classes.
- JUIT focuses on creativity and innovation. To its credit, it holds nine patents.
- Under Govt. start-up schemes organized by the Chief Minister, the university has an incubation and entrepreneurship development cell (TIEDC). of Himachal Pradesh.
- Our faculty have extensive academic experience and are qualified with doctorates from top universities in India and abroad.
- Around 5100+ delegates from around the world participated in 21 International Conferences, 197 invited talks, and 75 national workshops.
- During the 8th semester, selected students study at the Universities of Florida, Nebraska, and South Dakota, USA.
- An integrated, vibrant, green, and smart residential campus that radiates youth power in every aspect of life. There are approximately 1800 students living in the 13 boy's and one girl's hostel.
- Co-curricular activities and academic curriculum are the perfect combination for a student's personal growth.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship