AICTE | Gurugram University
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
JK Business school (JKBS) is a member of the JK organization (one of the leading private sector groups in India) with an excellent history of contribution to Indian business through various industries and initiatives within the field of education. JK Business school was established in the year 2006 in Gurgaon (Haryana) to train fresh graduates in the field of management. The Institute was discovered amidst the appearance and inflow of knowledge technology and new rising models of business.
JK Business school was established with the influx of information technology and various emerging models of business.
For organizations to grow and maintain business, they have to continually innovate, modify systems to adapt to market and competition changes, devise a comprehensive action plan to attract and retain people, and make things work.
JKBS wishes to equip the students at JK Business School with new knowledge, skills, attitudes, mindsets, and values; tomorrow’s leaders will therefore be focused, sensitive to social concerns, tolerant, non-conformist, and possess the ability to take on risks and deliver in a diverse environment.
To grow and sustain the business, the institute, JK Business school is ought to constantly evolve, innovate, and modify systems for scanning surroundings effectively, devise an action plan to attract & retain individuals, and to make it. The students at JK Business school need to be equipped with new knowledge, skills, attitudes, mindsets and values. The Institute, JK Business school nurture leaders who are focused, sensitive to social concerns, tolerant, non-conformist and at the constant time possess the flexibility to require risks and deliver in various environments.
JK business school (JKBS) is working towards mobilizing the longer-term business leaders and rendering them capable of responding to challenges within the emerging markets. Industry-Institute-Interface is an important ingredient in the training process. JKBS offers a Post-Graduate Program in Management and additionally underneath Graduate Programs. The institute, JK Business school (JKBS) incorporates a robust college base comprising each core & visiting. Many of them are from IIMs/IITs, having impressive understanding and exposure to the industry.
To be globally recognized, socially righteous, environment friendly, trusted and innovative institution of excellence.
To develop students as technology adept managers.
To develop students as socially and environment sensitive managers.
To develop students as change leaders.
To develop students with global vision for business.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Extramarks | Aditya Birla Group | Berger | Bata| Byju’s | OYO |JKT | Calvin Klein | Coca Cola | Parle | Yamaha | Jio | Fed Ex | Tommy Hilfiger | TechBridge | HFFC | Finedge
- Education World Ranking 2020-2021 - JK Business school (JKBS) ranked 7th among Top 10 private B-schools in India for Best Academia-Industry Alliance
- GHRDC 2020 – JK Business school (JKBS) ranked 11th in India and 5th in Northern Region for BBA.
- Competition Success Review 2020 – JK Business School was awarded the prestigious ‘CSR Top Institute of India Award’.
- Education World Ranking 2020 – Ranked 23rd amongst Top Private B-Schools in India.
- Check Eligibility (Students who have cleared 10+2 exams or equivalent from CBSE/Board of School Education, Haryana/or other recognized board/or its equivalent)
- Apply for ‘Application Form’ through FormsADDA’ website
- Screening will be done on the basis of 12th results
- Further selection process consists of Group Discussion, Personal Interview and JK Business school (JKBS) Written Aptitude Test (WAT)
- Obtain a valid score in CAT/CMAT/MAT and other National Management Entrance Exams.
- Apply for ‘Application Form’ through FormsADDA’ website
- Candidates will be further shortilised on the basis of following parameters and weightage:
- Scores obtained in National Management Aptitude Test- 35%
- GD+PI+WAT- 45%
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th , and Graduation-10%
- Sports/ Extracurricular activities/ Academic Diversity /Gender Diversity-10%
- Selected candidates will receive an offer letter for taking admission and fee submission
- Commencement of classes
- Extensive curriculum with value-added courses - JK Business school (JKBS) offers students an extensive curriculum that includes value-added and job-oriented courses. These have been co-created by industry experts, subject matter experts and professionals. The curriculum helps students develop the right know-how and skill set for a career in management.
- Experienced faculty - Each subject at JK Business School is taught by experienced and qualified faculty members, most of whom are from IIMs and IITs. JK Business School also has distinguished visiting faculty and international faculty that add to the rich learning experience.
- Real-time live project - Students at JK Business school (JKBS) are required to undertake real-time live projects with industry partners as part of their course. This exposes them to real-world environments and gives them hands-on experience.
- International summer exchange program - JK Business school (JKBS) provides opportunities for international study programs to its students from the very first year under the Govind Hari Singhania Global Immersion Scholarship (GHSGIS) scheme. Students are awarded certificates after the program.
- Attractive scholarship schemes - Aside from GHSGIS, JK Business School offers attractive scholarships to promote and reward academic excellence. They include entrance examination-based scholarships, Dean’s Rolling Scholarships, and JK Existing Students Scholarship.
- Access to the Knowledge Resource Centre (KRC) - The library or KRC at JK Business school (JKBS) holds a rich collection of printed and electronic resources that further the intellectual pursuit of the academic community. The library subscribes to national and international journals and provides access to over 1000 e-journals through various databases.
- 10 acres of lush green campus - Strategically located in the corporate hub of Gurugram, JK Business school (JKBS) lush green campus spanning 10 acres is a dream to live in. The calm environment is the ideal place for study and extracurricular activities.
- Good air quality - Clean air is at a premium these days but at JK Business school (JKBS), it’s the norm. With an Air Quality Index of less than 75, students breathe clean air all year-round.
- Thriving student life - Student clubs and societies abound at JK Business school (JKBS), giving students the ideal platforms to pursue their interests and passions. With events and competitions organized throughout the year, students learn while enjoying themselves.
- Rich diversity - A primary endeavor at JK Business school (JKBS) is to accept no more than 10% of the batch size of students from different states in India. It also strives to maintain a gender ratio of 60:40, which is one of the best among management schools in the country.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & Get upto 90% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% OFF on Application Form fee