- Entrance Examination Based Scholarship-
- Category 1-CAT/XAT/GMAT-
INR of 20,000 would be awarded to those who score above 60 percentile
INR of 30,000 would be awarded to those who score above 70 percentile
INR of 40,000 would be awarded to those who score above 80 percentile.
- Category 2- MAT/CMAT
INR of 20,000 would be awarded to those who score above 80 percentile
INR of 30,000 would be awarded to those who score above 90 percentile
INR of 40,000 would be awarded to those who score above 95 percentile
- The scholarship will be evenly waived off in each semester fee payment
2. Dean’s Rolling Scholarship-
A scholarship equivalent to 6 course credits which is worth INR 18,000 in every trimester would be offered to students who remain in top 5% of the class in the program.
- TGPA shouldn’t be less than 3.0
3. Govind Hari Singhania Global Immersion Scholarship-
A waiver of 50% of the Summer Exchange Programme Cost would be awarded on a merit basis to the students. Under this students will have an opportunity to study one full term at a foreign university under collaboration with JK Business School and the University/Institute.
Terms and Conditions-
- Students can avail for all categories of scholarship, as per the eligibility.
- Students should score a minimum of 50% score throughout their 10th,12th and graduation to be eligible for any of the above mentioned scholarship
- Maximum amount of scholarship should not exceed 50% of the Tuition Fee of the programme.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship