NAAC | UGC
No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 May 2021
About The College
Manav Rachna International Institute of research Studies (MRIIRS, once MRIU), is a Deemed-to-be-University comes under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, and a NAAC authorized ‘A’ Grade Institution, the Institute offers programs in many respected levels in fields like engineering, law, social sciences, management, health & allied sciences, among others. All the Institutional programs are accredited by AICTE, PCI, etc. MRIIRS and its allied institutes are committed to provide the best education in an exceedingly setting of advanced infrastructure to make sure an excellent career for its students. Manav Rachna International Institute of analysis and Studies is a Founding Member of the celebrated “College Board’s Indian Global Higher Education Alliance”.
MRIIRS’s a visible image of knowledge & experience providing high-quality education among the fields of Engineering & Technology, Health & Applied Sciences, Management, laptop computer Applications, building Management, Commerce, Humanities, Media, Architecture, Design, Liberal Arts, Economics, industrial psychology and many of more.
To educate students in frontier areas of knowledge enabling them to take up challenges as ethical and responsible global citizens.
- To impart outcome-based holistic education.
- To disseminate education in frontier areas.
- To produce globally competitive, ethical, and socially responsible human resources.
- To produce human resources sensitive to issues of Environment and Sustainable Development.
- To develop Environment and Sustainable development as a thrust area of research and development.
Top Recruiter's From last 2 Years
Infogain | IBM | NIIT | TCS | ACS | Cavisson | Accenture | TATA Motors | LG | Voltas etc.
- NIRF: University- 151 to 200 rank-band; Engineering: 174.
- Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (2020): Band A (Private or Self-Financed Universities category).
- Times B-School Survey (2020): Top 5 Private Universities (Management).
- India Today (2019): Top 15 private universities.
- Times Engineering Institute Survey (2019): Top 8 Private Engineering Institutes; Top 16 Engineering Institutes of the country
- Complete & fill the online application form through FormsADDA. Take a printout of the form.
- Upload documents, score sheets of exams for UG & PG.
- Selection of candidates based on MRNAT & other competitive exams and issuance of the offer letter.
- Accept for admission & fee payment.
- Document verification & enrolment.
- Multiple international tie-ups, academic partners & student exchange programs with universities like the University of Newcastle, Purdue University, Tsukuba University, etc.
- Excellent research programs including Centres of Excellence, Business Incubators, among others.
- Faculty with years of experience & worldwide experience.
- Strong tie-ups with MNCs & corporate houses for great placement opportunities.
- Dedicated support for students with learning and physical disabilities.
- Entrepreneurial-cell for inculcating and helping students bring innovation & their ideas to life
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & Get upto 90% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% OFF on Application Form fee