No. of Programmes
No. of Faculties
No. of Seats
31 Jan 2021
About The College
New Delhi Institute of Management is a unit of “Society for Employment and Career Counselling” and is an integral part of this non-profit & charitable education society registered since 1992. It is an AICTE approved institute and offers a 2-year- full-time PGDM program with specializations in Marketing and Finance among others. NDIM is an institute of repute located in the sprawling capital of New Delhi. The institute offers great teaching from experienced faculties and exposure to industry-leading professionals. The location in the capital city offers ample opportunities and easy access to key industry players and leading corporates. The atmosphere in the campus is competitive yet kind to nurture growth and learning. It has a strong placement record and access to facilities like an auditorium, library, computer lab, hostel, canteen, hostel, sports centre, etc.
NDIM was founded with the vision of being a global learning hub, a unique gurukul to nurture courageous global change leaders through holistic, transformative, and innovative learning.
- To establish linkages with Global Academicians and Industry.
- To provide personalized attention and a highly interactive teaching & learning process.
- To nurture effective decision-makers and leaders with a global outlook and conviction to venture into the unknown.
- To create an appropriate environment that promotes the acquisition of relevant knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary for adapting to fast-changing & dynamic business environments across borders.
- To provide a necessary ecosystem for encouraging nascent ideas and supporting their spirit of venturing into new initiatives, start-ups, entrepreneurial endeavours.
- To create a socially and environmentally sensitive ethical business leaders.
- To provide equal opportunities to all irrespective of caste, creed, and gender.
Top Recruiter's from Last 2 Years
Genpact | Vodafone Idea | Eduguru | Grofers | Taj Group | Spicejet | TCS | Schindler | Sodexo | Square Yards | Stanza Living | WeWork | Shemaroo etc.
- 1st rank for best industry linked Institute for management by AICTE-CII for 3 years consecutively
- Placements rated 15th Best in India by Business World
- Placements rated 24th Best in India by National HRD Network
- NIRF (2018): 51 to 75 band
- Complete the online form and pay registration fees through FormsADDA.
- Students are invited for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Selection is made based on the selection criteria.
- Graduation,12th and 10th exams
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/GMAT or State common entrance examinations scores
- GD & PI
- Achievement in sports, extra-curricular activity, work experience, additional educational qualifications, etc.
- An offer letter is given.
- Acceptance of the offer letter.
- Exposure to industry and industry experts allowing an early experience to professionalism and practical skills.
- Regular one to one interaction with the industry captains at the platforms of FICCI, CII, ASSOCHAM, PHDCII, and several TV
- Highly qualified and experienced faculties drawn from 201 industries & corporate houses and 19 international universities.
- PGDM at NDIM is unique as the students graduate with ‘Dual Specialization’ rather than 1 major and 1 minor specialization as
in most other b-schools.
- Unique international exchange programs including 120 international projects in 15 countries to its 1st-year students in the last 2 years with free boarding & lodging.
- Case-Based Learning and Skill Based Curriculum which is regularly fine-tuned to changing global requirements and standards.
Facilities in Campus
Upto 100% Scholarship