No. of Faculties
31 May 2021
About The College
Pearl Academy is India’s leading institute in Design, Fashion, Business, and Media. The institute focuses on Internationalism; entrepreneurship and employability; catering to the needs of the design, fashion, business, and retail industry. The institution offers over 40 uniquely designed courses through campuses in Delhi-West, Delhi-South, Mumbai, Jaipur & Bengaluru. Pearl Academy Jaipur is recognized as the 2nd best private institute for Fashion Design by India Today for the past three consecutive years. Jaipur campus has a legacy of 15 years of creative impact. Pearl Jaipur is an approved affiliated institute of RISU a pioneering government vocational skills university recognized by UGC.
Founded in 1993, Pearl Academy has been empowering creative minds for 20 years. Globally recognized, Pearl Academy has become a leading institute of higher learning focusing on entrepreneurship and internationalism. It caters to the design, fashion, business, and retail industries.
In addition to the industry's rapid growth, the future will be shaped by a particularly competitive market led by the adoption of advanced technologies, firm organization in larger scale of operation, and interplay of business strategies.
Pearl Academy has grown into a leading industry provider of professional training courses. Its courses are customized to meet the needs of the entire industry, ensuring that requisite skill sets are available for driving the industry forward.
Pearl Academy employs hybrid blended learning with a real-time school environment in a structured and entertaining manner, making learning more enjoyable and effective.
Vision: The core purpose of Creative Arts Education Society is to provide education and service for the development of society. The Academy is committed to excellence, innovation, and development through self and shared efforts.
Mission: To be amongst the leading global institutes in design, fashion, business, and media education through continuous innovation, high-quality standards, and delightful experience to students, employees, and industry partners.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Accenture | Walt Disney | Capgemini | IBM | TCS | Myntra | Flipkart | Craftsvilla | Divani | H&M | GINI & JONY | John Players
- ASSOCHAM (2016 - 2019): Best Design College In India
- Pearl Academy has been accorded Educational Partnership of World Design Organization (WDO)
- For UG and Certified Programs the candidate should have passed XII and for the PG course the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Register for the application form of Pearl Academy New Delhi South Campus available with FormsADDA.
- Candidates are selected on Merit, based on their performance in the Written Admission Test and Personal Interview/ Portfolio Evaluation.
- The candidates’ MAT/CAT/GMAT scores are also taken into consideration.
- The Program and centers will be awarded to successful candidates on the basis of their rank & preference.
- Admission letters will be available online only with fee structure and necessary information.
- Candidates will be required to pay the fees by a stipulated date to secure their seats.
- Pearl Academy is the only Indian Design Institute to be QS I. Gauge E- Lead Certified for online learning excellence for academic digitization with a perfect score of 150/150.
- The Campus has been offered provisional affiliation from Rajasthan ILD Skill University (a UGC-recognised University) and offers degree programs in accordance with the International Standards at UG and PG-level in the field of Design, Fashion, and Media.
- Pearl Academy offers 4 weeks of study opportunities in Europe/ Canada.
- The institute provides a variety of courses with huge opportunities and international exposure through its student exchange program.
- It has international collaborations with Nottingham Trent University, University of Derby, Manchester Metropolitan University, and Torrens University.
- It maintains academic and strategic collaborations with various organizations including the Fashion Design Council of India, Gems & Jewellery Skill Council of India, National Skill Development Corporation, and the Institute of Indian Interior Designers.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship