1. Merit Scholarship- Merit Scholarships are awarded to achievers or all-round performers in diverse fields.
- The student above 90% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation. - INR 1,00,000
- The student above 80% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation. - INR 50,000
- The student above 70% aggregate marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation. - INR 20,000
2. Entrance Exam Scholarship- They are awarded to outstanding performers in Entrance Exams.
- Scores above 90%ile in CAT/XAT. - INR 1,00,000
- Scores above 80%ile in CAT/XAT. - INR 50,000
- Scores above 90%ile in MAT/ATMA/CET. - INR 20,000
3. Special Scholarship -They are awarded to those who meet necessary eligibility requirements.
- Children of Armed Forces Applicants - INR 25,000
- Students with domicile in North East, Kerala and Jammu & Kashmir - INR 25,000
- Graduates from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) - INR 25,000
- Siblings Scholarships - INR 25,000
- For representation at the state/national/international level sports - INR 10,000 exemption in tuition fee.
4. RIIM Girls Scholarship Test- Girl Candidates are awarded with an INR 50,000 scholarship in tuition fee through RIIM Scholarship Test. (To the Topper of RIIM Scholarship Test. In case of tie, the amount will be divided)
Terms and Conditions-
- Only one Special Scholarship is applicable per student.
- Merit Scholarship cannot be clubbed with special scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded for the full duration of the programme.
- The Scholarship Committee will review the performance of the scholarship student every semester. The continuation of the scholarship is dependent on students maintaining a 90% for all semester. If a scholarship student fails to meet this criterion during a particular semester, he/she will be placed on “Academic Probation”, and the Scholarship Committee may review their scholarship award.
- The selected scholarship student shall work on campus for a maximum of 12 hours per week for the semester in which the student receives the scholarship benefit.
- The scholarship amount will not be paid to the selected student. It will be transferred to the accounts department and deducted from the semester fees directly.
- In case a scholarship student withdraws from the programme, the student has to refund the scholarship amount that the Foundation has already disbursed.
- The Scholarship Committee reviews the scholarships from time to time and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship