About the University
Academy of Arts, Science, Technology, and Research (SASTRA). We are among the finest in the country when it comes to programmes, infrastructure, teaching-learning, etc. SASTRA believes in taking the lead early and being the first to market in academic planning. Under UGC Act 1956, SASTRA received the status of a Deemed University on April 26, 2001 as a sign of this. The National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC), an entity under the U.G.C., has also awarded SASTRA Grade "A" (maximum).
In addition to many undergraduate and post-graduate courses offered by SASTRA, the university also offers business, arts, education, and management programs, and has one of the best libraries and computing facilities in the country. An expansive campus measuring 2,22,129.02 square meters spread over 232 acres and a population of more than 10,000 students, SASTRA is one of the most important educational institutions in India today.
We strive to achieve academic excellence through a ratio of teachers and students that is ideal. Student success and satisfaction are assured in the monitoring and support mechanisms that are in place. As a result of SASTRA's continued growth and commitment to social service, the school has gained national standing in academic performance, co-curricular activities, and extra-curricular activities.
Vision – To be a world-class university engaging in meaningful research & development offering quality education to the students and other learners.
Mission – To impart value-based higher education turning out good scholars are at the same time good individuals and good citizens so that they may become useful members of an enlightened humane society.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Accenture, HCL, HTC global services, TCS, TVS, Microsoft, Infosys, ICICI Bank, Oracle Careers, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Sterlite Technologies, Hyundai Motor, Trigent Software, Standard Chartered Bank, Capgemini, Wipro, Maruti Suzuki, IBM Corporation, etc.
- NIRF 2020 – Ranked 25 for private universities.
- NIRF 2019 –Ranked 40th.
- Outlook 2019 – Ranked 47th.
- Check the eligibility criteria through the FormsADDA website, you can fill the forms directly from the college’s | University’s official website.
- To get admission for any programs the candidate must score valid marks in exams.
- The institute will then shortlist a bunch of candidate on the basis of their Academic and entrance exam scores.
- Shortlisted students will receive an offer letter in the registered email address.
- Fee payment & commencement of classes.
- SASTRA University has an excellent collaboration with the top-notch multinational giants, top-notch international universities, and top-notch research centers worldwide.
- The University has highly qualified and experienced, most of them are Ph.D. holders.
- The University has a strong connection with its alumni members.
- SASTRA University has been re-accredited with a grade ‘A’ by NAAC.
- The University motivates students to develop new ideas and concepts and preparing them for success.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship