About the Institute
SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJGM) is a private business school which was first established in 2004 in Sydney, Australia. Its sister institutes are in Singapore and Dubai. In India, the fourth campus was setup in 2015 in Kamala Mills in Lower Parel, Mumbai. SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJGM) campus has modern infrastructure such as classroom, mock trading rooms, video conferencing rooms, simulation rooms and Reuters terminal.
SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJGM) strongly believes that out of class activities are a critical component of the learning process and enable the students to holistically experience Mumbai. The teaching experience is based on providing a wonderful insight into being a global citizen. SPJGM Mumbai offers undergraduate, postgraduate as well as doctoral courses in the field of Business and Management.
Top Recruiter's From Last Two Years
Accenture Strategy | Adani | Ashiana Housing | BNED LoudCloud | Barclays | Better India | Cedar Consulting | Cognizant | Cogoport | Cummins India | Deloitte | Duff and Phelps | eClerx | Essar | Genpact | Google | HSBC | ITC Infotech | Johnson and Johnson | L&T Infotech | Legrand India | PwC | Qwikcilver | Repro India | Steer Advisors | Taste’L Foods | TCS | Vector Consulting | Vinculum Solutions | Zinnov Consulting
- Forbes 2019 - Ranked among the top 15th in the World for International 1-Year MBA
- Ivy Exec EMBA Rankings 2019 - Ranked in the list of Top 100 in the World
- Times Higher Education-Wall Street Journal 2018 - Ranked 4th in the World for Top 1-Year International MBAs
- Ivy Exec EMBA Rankings 2018 - Ranked among the top 10 in Asia-Pacific
Step1 - Check Eligibility (Educational qualification 10th, 12th, Graduation, English Language Tests-for candidates whose medium of teaching was not English)
Step 2 - Apply online through FormsADDA
Step 3 - Applicants need to appear for SAT/ACT/SPJET or as per their chosen course and achieve an acceptable score
Step 4 - Applicants are required to write 2 essays and complete the PI. The interview is intended to evaluate the candidate’s communication abilities, subject familiarity, and critical thinking skills. A candidate is shortlisted as per below given criteria
- Past academic record
- Entrance test scores
- English Language Proficiency
- Subject familiarity
- Critical thinking skills
- Other achievements
Step 5 - The final admission decision is emailed to the candidate around one week after evaluations
Students are given the option to Sydney, Singapore, Dubai and Mumbai as per their selected course for various terms.
- The Institute is accredited by the Department of Education/Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia
- The institute is licensed by the Council of Private Education, Singapore and the Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Dubai.
- The institute has a specialized Innovation and Entrepreneurship Centre of Excellence in order to promote research in field of Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship.
- Most of the core faculty have doctoral degrees and they have studied from top universities such as Harvard University, Cambridge, Cornell, Duke and LBS.
- The institute has started adopting online learning where students can continue learning from different locations.
Facilities in Campus
Apply Now & get upto 100% Scholarships
Apply Now & get upto 80% Off on Application Form fee
Admission open | Apply Now
Admission open | Apply Now & Get Upto 50% Off on Application Form
Admission open | Apply Now & get Upto 80% Scholarship